Monday, May 4, 2020

Lily & Moss

Hi Everyone,

Today I'm using the Kasiercraft Lily and Moss Paper Pad.  Contact Lesley at Little Bits on 03 9798 4122 or email her on littlebitscards@hotmail.com

Lesley has a few of these paper pads left.

I also used Paper Rose stamp set called Ella's Garden Rose Bouquet and the sentiment came from Altenew Many Thanks. More of this stamp set should be arriving soon.

I found this sketch in a book that I bought quite a while ago.



I used 2 prismacolor pencils
Rose PC929
Sandbar Brown PC1094

In the end the Text paper measures 5cm x 10cm
Pink Dot 5cm x 9cm
Marble 7cm x 7cm
Green wood 6cm x 4cm

Using a Copic Black Multiliner .5 to add some doodles around each piece.
 


Final touches were to put some StarDust stickles on the roses and a few spots around the card.

You can find the video here.

I hope you enjoyed it and thankyou for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment