Sunday, May 17, 2020

Unexpected Finds

Today I have a card for you that I didn't expect.

I tried to emboss the outer part of the Taylored Expression Welcome Little One die and cut out the inner parts.  FAILED! When I finally got it to cut it had destroyed the panel I was using. But, I was left with a chipboard area that was perfectly embossed. So what the hay...



 Recipe:
Taylored Expression Welcome Little One
Kaisercraft rose stencil and Victorian Velvet
Walnut Stain around the edges.

I really played and just see what happened. I applied Vic Velvet over the image and applied white embossing powder. I applied several extra coats of ink and embossing but this time clear, until it was all smooth and lovely.
 Finally I added some clear drops using multi mat medium. Depending on where these were applied  some took on the pink.

I hope you enjoy. Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment